Re: FW: advertisemnet - grand opening lots of free jewelry

Nadav Har'El wrote:

> Anyway, how come such spam is distributed to the mailing list? Is it open for
> posting for non-subscribers?

It is open for posting by non-subscribers and I think gets a good few
messages from non-subscribers so I'd prefer if we didn't block them.

The mailto: links on the web pages probably aren't helping as spammers
may have got the address from there. Does anyone think that they serve a
useful purpose or should I remove them?

Oliver

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp