hostname in prompt

Hello everyone,

I updated my zsh-3.1.9 to 4.0.2 on a Solaris 2.6 box, but now my prompt is
not working correctly any more. I have the hostname in the prompt, and now
instead of the hostname "SunOS" appears (regardless on what solaris machine
zsh runs).

Had anybody else encountered this phenomena?

Thanks for any help with this matter.

  Markus Wilke
  Darmstadt Univ. of Technology, FG Theorie Elektromagnetischer Felder
  Schlossgartenstr. 8, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
  fon:  +49 6151 162361                           fax: +49 6151 164611
  mail: wilke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                www:     www.temf.de
  Hi, I´m a .signature antivirus, copy me in your ~/.signature file to
  protect your system.