Re: termcap

On Sep 5,  3:03pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
}
} I recently had problems with zsh on a Linux box understanding iris-ansi
} terms which was solved by fixing the termcap entry so I'd assume it
} isn't using terminfo.

On all versions of RedHat linux at least up to 6.2, zsh uses termcap
unless configured with --enable-curses-terminfo.  I expect this is true
on several other linux distributions as well (except probably Debian).