Re: termcap

Clint Adams wrote:
> On the other hand, zsh does react when the TERM parameter is changed.
> I have zsh linked against ncurses, which knows about TERMINFO even
> though zsh doesn't, and if I export TERMINFO, then change TERM, it
> will happily find the terminfo definitions in $TERMINFO.

one more dumb question.  if i want to link zsh to the copy of ncurses in
my home directory instead of the machine's, but i still want to use the
remainder of the machine's include files, how do i need to configure
zsh?

i have ncurses 5.2 installed in ~/include and ~/lib with the terminfo
stuff in ~/share/terminfo

Sintax error in config file! (line 378)
aborted!

PGP Public Key: