Re: $0 in function

On 2001-10-01 at 01:00 -0400, Joakim Ryden wrote:
> Is there an option I need to (un)set to emulate the bash behaviour in
> this instance?

You're looking to modify the behaviour of a parameter.  So look at the
docs for that parameter ...

$ man zshparam
[...]
       0 <S>  The  name used to invoke the current shell.  If the
              FUNCTION_ARGZERO option is set, this  is  set  tem­
              porarily within a shell function to the name of the
              function, and within a sourced script to  the  name
              of the script.

--
If you're getting loose spam, then I suggest you reply with some Lomotil or
KaoPectate.  Loose spam is a terrible thing to deal with, requiring gloves and