Stuff I don't understand

> isn't this the constant tech (user) problem? when was the last time you
> heard a user ask The Right Question[tm]? kind of a chicken/egg thing;
> the techie can't read the user's mind and the user doesn't know how to
> formulate his questionsi/comments. (FWIW, i think the user's guide does
> a pretty good job at reading minds although there should always
> be room for
> improvment of course).

I don't quite understand compset.  Or local -- and what
curcontext="$curcontext" means.  Or typeset.

Also, I'm using

modules)
  cd $DYNAMO_HOME/..
  match=()
  compset -P '(#b)(*.)'
  basedir=${match[1]//.//}
  _alternative \
    'modules:module:compadd -qS. $basedir*~$basedir*.*(/:t)'
  ;;

to do my module completion but I don't really understand how compadd
recurses through the directories.

Also, whenever I use this completion it moves me out of my directory.  Is
there any way I can do an 'inplace' cd?

Will.