Re: downloadable html user guide?

> To: zsh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Zsh users list)
> Subject: Re: downloadable html user guide?
> Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 21:33:21 +0100
> From: Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Roman Neuhauser wrote:
> > just a quick question:
> >
> > is there any special reason why the user's guide isn't available for
> > download in html?
>
> Only because it's there in that format for online viewing.  Also, the
> source code tar file will let you produce the HTML version if you have
> YODL.  It didn't seem worth providing the HTML files as an archive.

    Hm. I have a standalone machine I wanted to have the uguide
    available on. I thought I'd build it on this (connected) box, and
    take it home.

    # cd /usr/ports/textproc/yodl && make install clean
    ... failed, because yodl needs dvips as a dependency, and that
    isn't available (w/o teTeX) anymore.
    # cd /usr/ports/print/teTeX && make install clean
    # !-3

    That is a bit too much involved for my taste, but I can take it.

--
FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE
12:13PM up 2:38, 5 users, load averages: 0.14, 0.05, 0.01