Re: zsh Newbie wants to complete mutt email addresses or aliases

> The main reason that I'm writing is to ask for advice on configuring zsh
> to complete mutt's destination email addresses.
>
> For example, can zsh be configured to complete the following
>
>         $ mutt -s "A Silly Subject" Joe_Do<tab>

Currently, mutt completion doesn't know about aliases, though this
should be trivial to change.

Right now it tries to complete destination addresses based on users and
hosts it knows about, which probably isn't too convenient for what you
want to achieve.

Do you keep your aliases in .muttrc or elsewhere?