Re: A very new game

* guckes <guckes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2002-05- 6 01:45:18 -0500]:
> [-- mutt.octet.filter file type: "MS-DOS executable (EXE), OS/2 or MS Windows" --]
>
> rock.exe: DOS/Windows executable

  I'm not sure which makes me more indignant...the fact that this guy
polluted the mailing list with what I assume is some kind of Windows
trojan (and yes, I am aware of the irony of complaining about list
pollution while responding to a troll, but I'm going for humor here
so maybe it'll even out *grin*), or the insult to my intelligence of
his betting on my being fooled into thinking Sven actually sent this.

 John Buttery

                       Is that the cat?

                       Jessie Scarlett

                                     (Web page temporarily unavailable)