Options are not set

Hi,

I try to set a number of options in my .zshrc, some of which are not
set. I can't find anything amiss with the way I try to set them, so
I'm confused.

- - - Schnipp - - -
setopt pushd_to_home		#	pushd w/o arguments cds to $HOME
setopt pushd_silent			#	don't print directory stack on pushd/popd
setopt auto_pushd			#	cd pushs dir into stack
DIRSTACKSIZE=20				#	number of dir stack entries

setopt cdable_vars			#	look for named directories on cd
setopt auto_list			#	automatically list ambiguous completions
setopt auto_param_slash		#	append / on directories

setopt hist_ignore_all_dups	#	do not enter duplicates into history
setopt append_history		#	append, don't overwrite history
setopt inc_append_history   #   append incrementally, not on exit

setopt long_list_jobs		#	list jobs in long format
setopt auto_resume			#	single word resumption of existing jobs

setopt rec_exact			#	recognize exact matches even if ambiguous
- - - Schnapp - - -

- - - Schnipp - - -
hde@acp1575> setopt
autopushd
autoresume
cdablevars
histignorealldups
interactive
longlistjobs
monitor
pushdsilent
pushdtohome
recexact
shinstdin
zle
- - - Schnapp - - -

These are missing:
- - - Schnipp - - -
setopt auto_list			#	automatically list ambiguous completions
setopt auto_param_slash		#	append / on directories
setopt append_history		#	append, don't overwrite history
setopt inc_append_history   #   append incrementally, not on exit
- - - Schnapp - - -

What am I missing?

tia,
Thorsten
--
Aber jeder erbärmliche Tropf, der nichts in der Welt hat, darauf er stolz sein
könnte, ergreift das letzte Mittel auf die Nation, der er gerade angehört, stolz