RE: Prompt themes

http://adamspiers.org/computing/zsh/files/prompts/shot_19-11-99_030553.j
> pg whe can see that he use X11 environnement ???

May be they using some terminal emulator that emulates Linux console?
:-) To make it work you need terminal (emulator) that supports those
semi-graphic characters. I do not doubt that some windows programs do
support them. I just do not know which ones. May be somebody could help
here.

Most themes never worked for me because I use Russian character set that
has those characters in different place. You are using ISO-8859-1 that
does not have these characters at all.

-andrej