POSIX compliance of shells - where to ask/talk about it?

Hi all,

Where should one ask/talk about POSIX shell compliance (looking for a
mailing list probably)?

I am reading the standard at
http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007904975/utilities/xcu_chap02.html
and finding it very imprecise - disappointingly so (am I looking in the
wrong place?). I am therefore looking to implementations to clarify the
standard, but with things like this (all shells invoked as sh, bash
given --posix):

printf "%s\n" `echo '\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'`
printf "%s\n" "`echo '\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'`"

Using shells/ash:
\\\\
\\\\

Using shells/bash:
\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\

Using shells/zsh:
\\\\
\\\\\\\\

it is not really helping...

% zsh --version
zsh 4.0.4 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)
% bash --version
GNU bash, version 2.04.0(1)-release (i386-pc-linux-gnu)
% dpkg -l ash bash zsh
ii  ash            0.3.8-37       NetBSD /bin/sh
ii  bash           2.04-9         The GNU Bourne Again SHell
ii  zsh            4.0.4-31       A shell with lots of features.

Thanks
Ian