Re: viruses (was Re: Meeting notice)

# william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / 2002-10-31 20:59:36 -0800:
> Appeal to whomever runs this list....
>
> I know this has been hashed out repeatedly in the past, but this is
> getting ridiculous. While I like this list, the volume of spam / viruses
> I get from it exceeds the actual list traffic.

    through the list? i filter this list into its mailbox on the
    up in that mailbox, and i don't remember a single spam or virus
    getting in the folder. I don't use anything like SA, nor any AV,
    just a few maildrop rules... Hm, but they route quite a few emails
    to /dev/null, so that might be it: aol, juno, msn, yahoo, to name a
    few.

--
If you cc me or take the list(s) out completely I'll most likely ignore
your message.      see http://www.eyrie.org./~eagle/faqs/questions.html