Re: The removal of spaces after a tab-complete

David B Harris <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
: I'm finding some irritating behaviour with zsh that I can't seem to turn
: off. Specifically, after I make a completion, then hit "|" (that's a
: pipe), zsh deletes the space that was inserted after the tab-complete.

Why exactly is it a problem?  It's only an aesthetic space and has no
grammatical value.  You can also avoid it by pressing space before pipe.

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing