Re: zsh problem

Daniel.Norris@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>I have down loaded and installed a HP-UX 11.0 version of zsh shell. I can not get the backspace or delete keys to function in zsh.
>Tried setting stty erase `^H` < /dev/ttyconf. This is set, but backspace and delete still does not work.

Can you give more information please?  Are you referring to the command
line editor within the shell?  What exactly happens when you try to use
these keys?  The Zsh line editor doesn't use stty settings; by default
it interprets both ^H and ^? as a destructive backspace.  Is the zle
module loading correctly (type "zmodload" within the shell)?

-zefram