Re: Why no useful defaults?

    Hi Andy :)

> But I'd really find it a good idea to provide the beginner with a little
> more of the really powerful things zsh has to offer.  Anyone seconds?

    I'm with you that the default prompt is... ugly, more or less.
Anyway, I think that users that dare to give up bash and such a good
thing as zsh doesn't look for a pretty prompt, but for script power
and things like that. But, then again, you're true: won't do no harm
to provide 'pretty' defaults to show the power of ZSH. Any volunteer?
I can only contribute with my quite simple RC scripts O:)

    Raúl