Termcap entry too long

I just upgraded from zsh-3.1.9-dev-7 to zsh-4.0.6, and I've started
getting "Termcap entry too long" errors when I start a new shell from
within screen. The base terminal is aterm, which exports TERM=rxvt. I'm
running screen and zsh on Tru64 5.1A. I tried doubling
static char termbuf in init.c from 2048 to 4096, but that didn't help.
Running the old zsh-3.1.9-dev-7 from within a 4.0.6 shell doesn't get the
error, and 4.0.6 from within 3.1.9-dev-7 does give the error. Any ideas on
how I can fix this?

Thanks,

James Andrewartha