RE: wrong LINES, COLUMNS

koen.van_hoo1@xxxxxxxxx writes:

 > Yes, it is on Solaris 2.6, but I don't know what patch it was.
 > I just sent this mail, so maybe somebody can apply my changes into the official sources.
 > I don't have the knowledgne nor the time to find out how to do it myself, that's why I sent it to the mailing list.
 > It's probably not so important, but I guess it's a little effort for somebody who knows the procedure.

So this is not a zsh bug but your code could make zsh better product
:-)

Here are pointers to sun alert (53590) and bug (4843340) report
describing this problem.  You need sunsolve account to see these.
http://sunsolve.sun.com/private-cgi/retrieve.pl?doc=bug%2Fkernel%2Fstreams%2F4843340&zone_32=4843340
http://sunsolve.sun.com/private-cgi/retrieve.pl?doc=salert%2F53590&zone_32=4843340

  Tomppa