Re: virus and CVS issues

Hi,

> I respectfully submit that it's time to revisit the "you must be subscribed
> to post" issue.  I know it's been ruled out before, but things have changed
> since then, and not for the better.

I think too that it should be reconsidered by the list admins to force
list subscription, although it's a problem for people that post occasionally
and don't want to receive all the mails, zsh lists have low traffic, and always
is better that way that the not very efficient spam system at sunsite. Last
two messages flooding was really too much :(

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra