Re: This virus that's killed my patience

	That's extremely generous of you, thanks. But I don't think I want to
stay. I realized that I have no time to learn ZSH, using Bash is a lot more
comfortable and easier for me. Even Bash is something I don't use that
often right now. I wish I could leave, but still can't. And still get at
least five or six junk messages through this list.

	Thank you,
--
	Luciano Espirito Santo
	Santos, SP - Brasil

On 28/06/03 at 18:47, Dennis McGregor wrote in 2K:
Assunto/Subject: Re: This virus that's killed my patience

>If you succeed in unsubbing, I'll mail you when this gets sorted out, if
you like...

********* END OF ORIGINAL MESSAGE *********</-quote->