Re: What are future plans about utf-8?

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 19:17:13 +0500, Ilya Kuznecov wrote:
> As far as I know, now zsh doesn't support utf-8 (or other Unicode
> implementations). Anybody works in this global area?

I'd also be very interested in UTF-8 support.

> I can be tester (LANG=ru_RU.UTF-8 for example).

Me too (that would be LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 for me, but I sometimes use
non-ASCII characters in the command line).

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des