Re: Completion function for bitkeeper?

Here are the bitkeeper and sccs functions I use.

    http://lorien.emufarm.org/~duvall/zsh/

Some caveats:

  - _bk is incomplete (not all subcommands have logic for them, and
    _bk_repository is not written)
  - not all _bk functionality is correct -- there are some cases where I
    couldn't figure out what bk's actual behavior was, so it was unclear
    what I was trying to model, and there were some cases where I wasn't
    sure how to model the behavior correctly.  These should all be
    marked with comments.
  - I'm not sure what version of bk this is against.  3.0.1, I think.
  - _sccs was written by myself, I think before _sccs was in the tree.
    Feel free to grab anything from that which might be useful.
  - sccsdiff and sccshist are just simple functions to help view sccs
    revision histories.

Danek