Re: zsh book?

Miek Gieben wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was browsing through all the zsh documentation and ML archives. And I
> thought is there no zsh book available? 'O Reilly doesn't have one, and
> even with google I can not find anything.
>
> I only saw one reference in the ML archives about someone asking input
> for a zsh book.
>
> Does anybody know if there is something in the works (somewhere).

Yes, Jerry Peek, Oliver and I are collaborating on a book to be
published by Apress sometime, I imagine, in the first half of next
year.  We may be asking for informal reviewers at some point, though the
text probably needs drawing together a bit before then.

I think Apress are planning to announce its official forthcomingness in
December.

CSR Ltd., Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WH, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com