Re: Why doesn't cd ignore files when you type say "cd fred*"

Thanx Stephen & Bart

Can anyone talk me thru the following two expressions  I can guess
what they are doing but I'd like to know the principles (which do the
same thing (?)). I'm a zsh newbie and the shell syntax is still a bit
shocking!

[[ -d $d ]] && dirs=($dirs $d)   # if $d is a directory then load
dirname in array dirs
zzapper
--

vim -c ":%s/^/WhfgTNabgureRIvzSUnpxre/|:%s/[R-T]/ /Ig|:normal ggVGg?"

http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=305  Best of Vim Tips