Re: 4.0.9

    Hi Carlos :)

 * Carlos Carvalho <carlos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> ./Y01completion.ztst: starting.
> comptestinit:zpty:19: can't open pseudo terminal: bad file descriptor
> comptestinit:zpty:21: no such pty command: zsh

    I've notified an almost-a-bug related to that issue. Maybe you're
running a Linux box that has support for ptmx and doesn't have
/dev/pty?? nodes. If that is true, then zsh pty subsystem won't work
for you. You will need to create the /dev/pty?? nodes, since zsh
thinks that Linux doesn't support ptmx. Not a problem, really.

    This may be fixed in the 4.1.x series.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736