Praise to zsh

I just got this on the GoboLinux development list today, but I think most of
this praise belongs to go to you, zsh developers.

> I've got to join my voice to the others and say "GoboLinux rocks!" What
> you have done to the directory tree, and your devotion to compatibility
> are absolutely amazing. But what you have done to the command line is
> fantastic. The command line looks good, feels good, is easy to use, and
> gets better with every release. I did not think there could ever be much
> of an improvement over tab autocomplete. To my grate joy, you have shown
> me wrong. My hat is off to all of you, and I now happily join the ranks
> of gobo users.

As a GoboLinux developer, I say thank you for such a great shell -- each day I
am more and more convinced that making it the default shell on GoboLinux was
one of our best design decisions. I've got to join my voice to the others and
say "zsh rocks!" My hat is off to all of *you*.

--
Hisham Muhammad
"...and this is the first step."