Re: zsh 4.1.1 make check errors on OS X 10.3 [was: 10.2]

In message <FF6E1D8D-3C74-11D8-B757-000A9591EB8C@xxxxxxxxxxx>
on Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 08:10:20AM -0800, Culley Harrelson wrote:
> Do you have any problems with fancy prompts?

I would consider my personal prompt be very fancy, and I have no
problems with it.

> I tried to source this prompt file:
> http://aperiodic.net/phil/prompt/prompt.txt

Hmm, that is complicated on a similar scale of my own. And, likewise, I
experience no trouble with it under 10.3 (Darwin 7). I did try zsh under
10.2 and it seems that the 'dynamic' modules are not built.