Re: incremental history search

On Feb 21,  4:50pm, Thorsten Kampe wrote:
}
} Both approaches are useful in certain cases but in my opinion the
} dynamic movement to the end of the line is more useful because I
} manipulate the end of commands more often than the beginning.

See Functions/Zle/history-search-end in the standard distribution.
There's even documentation for it in "man zshcontrib" (the "User
Contributions" section of the info doc).