Re: How to generate a list of numbers without 'seq'?

    Hi Dan :)

 * Dan Nelson <dnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> >     Is there a way of making it work in string environment or
> > something like that (a mechanism similar to the use of globbing flags
> > in pattern matching at parameter expansion)?
> It should work any time zsh does pattern matching:
[...]
> including case statements and ${var%%pattern} searches.

    I knew that, but I thought it could be used to generate numbers.
Obviously, I didn't recall correctly :) Thanks for all your help :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736