RE: Problem with case-insensitive completion with zsh compiled for cygwin

I just noticed a typo in my problem description below.  I meant to say:

if I `cd' to c:/ then both the following work:

$ ls WIN<tab>    completes to WINDOWS/
$ ls win<tab>    completes to WINDOWS/

That is, it works when not using the drive letter as the path prefix.

I've also checked the same problem arises after `zsh -f' and running the
following:
  zstyle ':completion:*' matcher-list 'm:{a-z}={A-Z}'
  autoload -U compinit
  compinit -C

I've also just noticed that these work:

$ ls C:/WIN<tab>    completes to C:/WINDOWS/
$ ls C:/win<tab>    completes to C:/WINDOWS/

.. but these fail:

$ ls c:/WIN<tab>
$ ls c:/win<tab>

That is, the completion works when the drive letter is uppercase, but not
when it is lowercase.

    --- John