Re: Using zftp with a non-standard port

> > Lloyd Zusman wrote:

> Well, instead of an option, how about an optional port appended to
> the host after a colon.  If so, then either of the two following
> items could work:
>
>   host
>   host:port
>
> I could come up with a suitable patch for implementing this capability,
> if anyone is interested.

I'm interested, and I don't care if it's host:port or some other method. I
would eagerly use zftp to get files in and out of my zope servers.

It seems like zfopen already takes an option (although it has tricky
semantics). If the port choice were going to become an option, I'd
obviously like -p which I know from scp/ncftp.