Re: Completion for cd

> I don't think #240624 is affected by the workaround. It still fires
> when inside the directory named by the variable.

This isn't specific to CDABLE_VARS; If you set cdpath=(..), for example,
it will offer to complete the current directory.

> I just send a mail for #240618, thanks for reminding me.

I'm going to retitle it to indicate that the problem occurs only when
CDABLE_VARS is set.

> BTW, what does 'pending' and your question "Wrong number?" mean?

That means I suspect that Alastair McKinstry typed the wrong number when
he marked that pending.