Re: Proprositions for a useful categorization of zsh options?

On Apr 21, 12:11pm, Thorsten Kampe wrote:
}
} I am trying to categorize the current 141 zsh options for obvious
} reasons.

Not so obvious to me, but ...

Based on some of this thread and my own prejudices, I'd organize them
as follows, with the caveat that nearly everything in the "Shell
Emulations" section also could belong in at least one other section,
and of course practically everything is for "interactive assistance"
but some things really aren't for anything else.  (I suppose you could
break them down into "convenience", "safety", and "accuracy" or some
such, but it didn't seem worth it.)

# Shell State
interactive
login