Re: Coolest prompt?

My prompt:

%

I'm running on OS X, which includes zsh as one of its three default shells (the others are bash and tcsh). I keep the prompt simple and put the information in the title bar of the terminal window where it is dynamically updated. I use a terminal program called iTerm which has tabs. I also update the labels of the tabs dynamically. I've made a number of customizations that might be of use to other OS X zsh users. These can be found on my zsh slobbering proselytization page and links therein: http://tinyurl.com/3373b