Re: Tab completion breaks after upgrade

It was the ~/.zcompdump file.  Thanks so much!

On Jun 14, 2004, at 11:43 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, lists wrote:

	It's been my experience on several different machines that when I
upgrade the version of zsh I'm using, tab completion stops working.

Remove the ~/.zcompdump file. I've often suspected that this should have
included a version number in the file name.

If that doesn't help, make sure that you aren't stepping on the default
value of $fpath, because that _does_ include directories that have the
version number in the name.