Re: Maildir empty?

    Hi Klaus :)

 * Klaus Wacker <wacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> Dear zsh, is there a zsh-internal way to find out whether a maildir is
> empty? Or more generally, whether a directory tree contains no
> files?

    There is not any zsh-internal way to test whether a directory is
empty, you must use 'find' or the small shell function that Bart had
the kindness to give me when I needed the same as you.

    Look in the mailing list archives. I currently don't have that
function since the project I needed it for is 'sleeping'. IIRC, that
function didn't need any external program.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736