Re: zsh tips plea (tip of the day)

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 11:44:09 -0700 (PDT),  wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Jul 2004, zzapper wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Anyway my super tip is
>>
>> > vim =some_script
>>
>> where the = will find the file if it's anywhere in your paths (where is
>> this in the doc?)
>
>Let's see ... fire up "info zsh", type "i", search the index for "equal"
>and the first hit is:
>
>EQUALS <Z>
>     Perform = filename expansion.  (See *Note Filename Expansion::.)

Bart,
I guess one definition of when you know a "language" is when you know how to drill down to the
relevent help section. But I actually had a good read of the FAQ tonight

zzapper (vim, cygwin, wiki & zsh)
--

vim -c ":%s/^/WhfgTNabgureRIvzSUnpxre/|:%s/[R-T]/ /Ig|:normal ggVGg?"

http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=305  Best of Vim Tips