Re: Zsh 4.2.1

* Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> [Aug 13. 2004 13:13]:
> I've uploaded zsh 4.2.1 to ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/ .  If nobody finds
> anything horrible before this afternoon I'll send it to Sourceforge as
> well.  However, nothing serious has changed for a while, so I think it's
> unlikely there are major problems.
>
> Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Yes, from a humble user as well.

So I've run 4.2.1 everything seems fine from here. I've one question
though: how does it look with zsh and UTF-8 support. I noticed it's in
the TODO, so I wondered if someone has a rough timeline for when zsh
will be completely UTF-8 capable?

--
Mads Martin Joergensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic