Re: Problem with ignore-line and parenthesis

* On Thu Aug 26, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Jesper Holmberg wrote:
>
> > I have the following zstyle in my .zshrc:
> >
> > zstyle ':completion:*:(rm|cp|mv):*' ignore-line yes
> >
> > Filenames with parentheses in them seem to cause problems, though.
>
> Filenames with any glob pattern in them would have problems, I think.  See
> if this does the right thing.

Yes, your patch seems to fix my example problem. However, I have some
other files that still cause the same problem. They're called:

Meeting notes (2004-01-15).doc
Meeting notes (2004-01-30).doc

And when I have the first one on the command line, it is still
suggested as a completion when doing mv or cp.

Jesper