Completion Question

I'm using 4.2.0 at the moment. I recently rejigged all my startup files and
am using all the completion stuff that comes with this version. Mostly
defaults everywhere.

However, how do I get completion to always offer a choice, even if what I
have already typed has an exact match? I noticed this with man pages
initially, which wasn't too bothersome, but now its annoying me with
directories.

_ marks the cursor position

% man zs_<tab>

becomes

% man zs _

What I would like would be for this to offer me the various zsh... man pages
for completion, but it seems to spot that there is an exact match for what
I've typed and just take that rather than offer me everything that begins zs
(including zs itself).

Sean.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by Xenicom delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.