Re: My zsh disturbs nvi?

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:

> Now, can you tell me, what's wrong with my shell configs?

Run

	zsh -fc 'print done'

If you see anything other than "done", that's the problem.

If you don't see anything but "done", then nvi likely is running the shell
without the -f switch, which I guess might be reasonable because -f does
not mean the same thing in bash/ksh as in csh/zsh.  In which case you
should try

	zsh -c 'print done'

and again anything you see other than "done" is the problem.