make check (still) waiting on Y01completion.ztst test.

Bonjour !

I run Mac OSX Panther 10.3.5.
Made a ./configure; make; without any extra.
Run make check fine till this :

./Y01completion.ztst: starting.

And nothing more.
Process gnumake inspection :

Analysis of sampling pid 19774 every 10.000000 milliseconds
Call graph:
    284 Thread_110b
      284 _dyld_start
        284 0x2728
          284 0xee18
            284 0x15164
              284 0x1550c
                284 0x1612c
                  284 0x16b88
                    284 0xc9a8
                      284 0xb6d0
                        284 wait4
                          284 wait4

Total number in stack (recursive counted multiple, when >=5):

Sort by top of stack, same collapsed (when >= 5):
        wait4        284
Sample analysis of process 19774 written to file /dev/stdout
Sampling process 19774 each 10 msecs 300 times

What should I do ? ^C and live like that - by going on with my install ? Any explanation ?

I should wait - too - for your advice.

Merci beaucoup.

Francis Derive

Francis Derive