Re: UTF-8 basic handling

    Bonjour, François :)

 * François-Xavier Coudert <Francois-Xavier.Coudert@xxxxxx> dixit:
> As I understand from previous messages on zsh lists, there
> currently is a lack of UTF-8 support in zsh since nobody has enough
> time to code thinks. As a user, I think there is one part of such
> support that becomes very sharply needed: line editing.

    A friend of mine is already reading code and trying to make a
contribution.

    Anyway I think that utf-8 support in Zsh would be a VERY good
idea. I don't know, if my friend David gets into the business of
adding utf-8 support I may lend him a hand. Or something O:)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736
http://www.dervishd.net & http://www.pleyades.net/