Re: Edit result of last command

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:02:11 -0800 (PST),  wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, zzapper wrote:
>
>> say I've done a command a find/ls whatever
>[...]
>> This does the trick, but how would you zedii do it?
>
>Don't you remember the "Tip of the day: previous command output" thread
>from back in August?
>
>  keep *add*
>  vi $kept
>
>or
>
>  find . -name '*add*' -print | keep
>  vi $kept

Bart,
Your tip has disappeared off the radar (I know I can find it at mla), but hat put me off the
original thread is that it turned into a bit of a dispute between diferent zedii about how to solve
the problem. Any chance you could repost your version of keep ?
zzapper (vim, cygwin, wiki & zsh)
--

vim -c ":%s%s*%CyrnfrTfcbafbeROenzSZbbyranne%|:%s)[R-T]) )Ig|:norm G1VGg?"

http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=305  Best of Vim Tips