Re: can't run _email-mutt

Marc Chantreux wrote:
> > There's an _email-mutt in _email_adresses which looks for aliases in
> > .muttrc. Does that work for you?
>
> it didn't because my aliases are stored into different files :

Ah, the problem is probably related to the section of _email-addresses
starting with the comment "# get list of all plugins except any with
missing config files". For the builtin plugins, it excludes those for
which it doesn't find a config file. It's perhaps a new change to mutt
that .muttrc can also be .mutt/muttrc. Can it have other names?

> in my muttrc, i've :

Is that a ~/.mutt/muttrc file? If so we can basically fix this by
checking for that in addition to ~/.muttrc.

We could probably do with a more sophisticated plugin for mutt aliases,
however. I assume you've got some form of include directives to pull in
aliases from all those other files. Any idea how we could get a full
list of mutt aliases?

Oliver