Re: Avoid LDAP hit during completion

I think this might be happening if you have configured OSX to consult
/etc/passwd by default and have those remote directories listed in there.
If they were in NetInfo or somewhere else non-canonical that zsh would not
see, then the problem would not arise on a network.

Maybe it would be easiest to reset the $userdirs array to something
tractable.