Re: Asking ZSH: How are you ?

From: DervishD <zsh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Asking ZSH: How are you ?
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 19:32:30 +0200

Hi  Raúl !

 ...thanks a lot for your reply! Now I know howto fix the ....pixel
 errors on my....MONITOR..... can easily be fixed.

 Next I will check my keyboard... :))))) :D

 Thanks to this nice community, too !!!

 Yes, ZSH is a great tool! When I only would adsorb all the "inner
 values" much faster...and understand them with the first try...

 Happy zshing!
 Meino