Re: default pipe

    Hi GoTaR :)

 * GoTaR <gotar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> Is it possible somehow to set default pipe command? E.g.
>
> $ ls | <enter>
>
> to be executed as
>
> $ ls | less <enter>

    Not exactly what you want, but I have my useless Windoze keys
mapped to that. When I hit my 'menu' key, "| less <enter>" is
automatically entered in the command line. Is very easy if you use
Linux: just add a string to the key you want to do the dirty job and
after that 'bindkey' that string to the command you want to be
automatically entered. That's all.

    If you use Linux and a Windoze keyboard, I can post you the
things you need to add to your keymap and zshenv/zshrc files.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...