Re: Zsh fails when Globing fails

    Hi Ligesh :)

 * Ligesh <gxlists@xxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> > DervishD <zsh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >  IS there a config option which can get back the bash like behaviour?
> >  setopt nullglob
> Hey thanks a lot.

    Not at all: I was wrong. I misinterpreted you and thought you
want to *get rid of* the globbing pattern (nullglob), and not ignore
the fail (nomatch). Peter has helped you in other message, though.

> Now that you have helped me, I am going to bother you with one more
> question. What is the metacharacter that expands to the current
> list of intelligent completions?  For instance, in cvs, I do cvs
> add <Tab>, it will show the list of new files, but '*' still
> expands to all the files in the directory. So is there a
> metacharacter that expands to the result of the intelligent
> completion?

    I don't know, I don't use the default zsh completion system. But
someone in the list will help you, sure :) Anyway, I suspect that
there isn't such metacharacter...

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...