Re: complete paths after non-space

Here's an example.  If you want to give a pathname to tar with
--files-from=/path/name, bash will complete the /path/name for you,
even though it's immediately after the '=', while zsh, as configured
by default on my box, will not -- I need to go between = and /path and
insert a space, then go to the end and press tab to complete
/path/name, then return to '= /' and remove the space.  Which settings
control zsh behavior in this case -- tokenization, special flag(s)?

Alexy